Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Social Work Commissioning Manager to work based in Sefton.
The pay rate for this locum Commissioning Manager job is negotiable and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Lead the development of market strategies, planning, performance management, redesign and innovative commissioning based on collaboration and the delivery of improved outcomes for Sefton residents at a pace
- Delivering the Supported Living- initial market improvement and preparation of the market for tender linked to the Liverpool City Region Flexible Purchasing System and the co-design of a Local Sefton Framework
- Delivering the Transitions/Preparation for Adulthood- Improvement and transformation of the current pathways and governance and a review of the current commissioned offer to inform future commissioning intentions based on life course principles and improved outcome
Requirements of the Commissioning Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Experienced interim with a strong business acumen
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed and specialist knowledge of national and local policies in social care and/or health commissioning related to supported living and/or transitions, with a strong partnership ethos and an in-depth understanding of the social care market place
- Be able to use data effectively and work in a collaborative manner drawing upon diverse perspectives including those of people who use and deliver services
- Experienced in the tendering of services based on innovative commissioning methodology, outcome-driven linked to excellent user experience and value for money
- Ability to work at pace and with grip evidencing a passion for improving the lives of vulnerable adults to enable independence and empowerment whilst delivering required efficiencies and savings
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Commissioning Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.