Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Child Protection Chair to work based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Child Protection Chair job is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Be integral to this journey of transformation providing families an independent forum to develop their plans and progress to making a positive changes for their children
- Involve children and young people with their plans
- Strengthening partnership with parents and professionals
- Provide a quality assurance role to ensure that the plans are progressing and there is effective positive change for the children and young people with a child protection plan
- Making sure the child protection plan is making a positive difference to children and young people’s lives
Requirements of the Child Protection Chair:
- Current Social Work England registration
- Be an experienced social worker at Practice Leader/Team Manager level
- Previous experience of chairing Child Protection conferences
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Child Protection Chair job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.