Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Case (Court) Progression & Assurance Manager to fill a full-time role based in Haringey.
The salary for this permanent Case (Court) Progression & Assurance Manager job is £50,826 - £53,928 per annum.
- The key aim of the post is to help secure the best outcomes for vulnerable children by driving best practice in all case work leading to Court proceedings regarding children and their families.
- The postholder will ensure that all pre and care proceedings work is fully monitored and progressed to secure efficient, effective, economic, high quality client focussed service delivery within timescales.
- The postholder will work with social workers, team and service managers, Heads of Service and the local authority legal department, and with partners across the Family Justice System, including external solicitors, to drive improvement and ensure outstanding service delivery.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Have good knowledge of fostering and special guardianship legislation.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding policy and practice and of Child Care Law, especially PLO
- Very good knowledge and understanding of performance management and quality assurance
- Experienced regarding working with internal and external partners (legal departments, Cafcass and HMCTS etc) to improve the outcomes for children and families involved in Court proceedings
This Case (Court) Progression & Assurance Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.