Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Case Proceedings Case Manager to fill a full-time role based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this permanent Case Manager job is £57,924 - £64,320 per annum.
- To provide specialist input to inform the Quality Assurance of practice for all children's Public Law Outline, care proceedings and pre proceedings work.
- To manage the senior parenting assessors within the service whose focus of work is to ensure high quality assessments are completed and developing the skills, expertise and knowledge of social workers completing court assessments
- To provide specialist input to the delivery of legal proceedings within current practice requirements.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children by ensuring care planning is effective and care proceedings cases progress in a timely fashion and by identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- The work achieved will impact on the reputation of the Local Authority in the public
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Previous Head of Service experience.
This Case Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.