Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work full time (37 hours, but part time working is also considered) based in Shrewsbury.
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is £257.01 per day and it is an initial 6-month contract, but this may be extended by mutual agreement.
Although the team is mostly working from home at present, we have shared office accommodation available to book.
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Complete assessments across Shropshire
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience working as a BIA
- Have your own vehicle, with business insurance for travel
- An enhanced DBS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.