Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work based in Kingston Upon Thames.
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and it is an initial 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services or children’s services
- Previous experience working as a BIA
- Understanding and respect for individuals’ qualities, abilities and diverse backgrounds and applies this to their practice
- The ability to act independently, and to establish effective relationships with service users, people lacking capacity and carers, as well as providers
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.