Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Twickenham for a Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work 36 hours per week, within the Mental Health Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Currently, a working rom home policy is in place. Agile working is being explored, will need to come to the office as part of induction and will need to come in for specific events.
- Manage safeguarding concerns
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Understanding of the Mental Health Act and experience of working in a MH Team
- Experience as a Safeguarding Adult Manager
- Experience of Mosaic (preferable)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.