Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time in Swindon, within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this Social Work Assistant Team Manager is £38 per hour.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous social work experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.