Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Exploitation Assistant Team Manager to work full-time based in Slough.
The salary for this permanent Exploitation Assistant Team Manager role is £51,608 - £53,587 per annum.
- As a member of Slough Children First management team, provide day to day management of the team, providing appropriate support and challenge to ensure the delivery of high quality services that safeguard the welfare of complex children and young people.
- Make effective day to day use of all available professional resources and use a range of theoretical, evidence based and practical approached to develop and implement effective interventions and support for children and young people at risk of extra familial harm, including contextual safeguarding, exploitation and missing.
- Work with colleagues and partners to deliver accessible and effective services focused on contextual safeguarding and exploitation, empowering parents and carers to develop and maintain safe parenting practices to achieve outcomes for children and young people and ensuring return home interviews are conducted where applicable.
- Provide specialist advice and support across the children's workforce on appropriate interagency responses to contextual safeguarding, exploitation, missing and extra familial harm in accordance with LSCB procedures.
- Ensure information gathered from vulnerable children and young people is used to protect individuals, working closely with police to ensure information sharing practice is effective across partners and other local authorities, and contributes to the identification of unmet local need and effective multi-agency responses.
- Continue to maintain and develop the data set of children and young who have been, or are at risk of exploitation.
- Chair the weekly tracking meeting to a high standard, holding social workers to account for the children and young people discussed, attending and co-ordinating where required other relevant meetings related to contextual safeguarding, exploitation and missing children and young people.
Requirements of the Exploitation Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislation, guidance and regulations relating to contextual safeguarding, exploitation, and missing children.
This Exploitation Assistant Team Manager role is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.