Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time in Swindon in the Community Response Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent role is up to £42,500 per annum.
- To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to vulnerable adults eligible under the care Act 2015 including older people, those with a physical disability and patients discharged from hospital ; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure adults are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- To assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the priorities.
- You will work closely with acute and community health colleagues to ensure safe and effective discharges from the acute as well as working to prevent hospital admissions.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- Purchase of annual leave
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Able to promote a culture of continuous improvement, through ownership of performance and maintaining quality assurance systems for the services.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.