Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time based in Wrexham, within the Child Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £28.66 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.