Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time in an Assessment & Care Management Team based in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- To have responsibility for the effective delivery of social care services to people with a broad range of social care needs and those with chronic and often life-threatening conditions, including their families and carers
- To ensure services are delivered in a manner that reflects the diversity of Enfield's Residents
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.