Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Solihull, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £32.24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Support in the Community Older Peoples Team and CHC / Peripatetic Team.
- Line management responsibility for Social Workers / Social Care Facilitators, to include the provision of regular high-quality supervision.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure the effective running of the team - allocation and prioritisation of work within the team.
- Provision of case advice to practitioners to ensure that work undertaken by staff is compliant with statutory duties and is aligned with a strengths-based approach.
- Effective working with other professionals to promote a multi-agency approach.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- Desirable to have previous experience of completing CHC work.
- Have significant management experience working within Adult Social Care.
- Desirable to have experience of using Liquid Logic.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.