Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Stockport, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £30-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Full time, 37 hours per week.
- Work 5 days out of 7.
- Currently working mainly from home (4 days a week), with a view to returning in the coming months shared between home and office.
- Work in a busy community discharge team, working with discharge to assess people.
- Support flow process and staff for Stockport Council.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.