Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work from home for an Adults Neighbourhood Team which is based in Stockport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager job is £28.43 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will work alongside the Team Manager to ensure that referrals are prioritised and allocated accordingly. You will receive regular supervision and access to wellbeing sessions which we are holding to support resilience within the staff team.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience in managing risk and crisis situations is essential
- Experience of chairing safeguarding meetings, undertaking supervision with staff, supporting a duty system and offering support and guidance to staff on an ad hoc basis.Liquid Logic IT system, previous experience of this system is desirable.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.