Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full time based in Morden, within the Family Wellbeing Service.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Ensure the day-to-day operational delivery, working with colleagues and partner agencies to, fulfil quality assurance service standards and targets
- Monitor performance of the staff they are managing so that outcomes for children and their families are improved
- Provide expertise and knowledge in decision making, child protection, application of thresholds and pathway planning for families, which includes escalation or stepdown to alternative universal/early help services/support
- Provide effective management to a team of Family Wellbeing Practitioners managing a caseload of vulnerable families with a range of diverse and complex needs across the 0- 18 age range so that outcomes are improved and sustained
- Ensure that families are receiving the right support at the right time and to work with key partners to ensure that practitioners are working across a multi-agency team in order to avoid escalation to statutory services
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.