Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Newton Abbott, within the Initial Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work with Team Managers to ensure effective running of the social work team to include oversight and quality assurance.
- Have a specific role with students, newly qualified, and transition social workers supporting them through a well-planned and effective induction with clear outcomes identified for their development throughout placement.
- High levels of supervision, ensuring caseloads are at a suitable level and complexity.
- Joint working where necessary and to ensure good level of practice.
- Joint visits and assessments.
- Meetings which could include chairing/attending strategy meetings to include complex/specialist case issues and attending Legal Planning meetings.
- Enabling Students, NQSW’s/Transition SW’s, and unqualified workers to build positive and wide-ranging experience and confidence.
- Practice observations and assessing and monitoring performance up to a year in post.
- Work with ASYE mentors to monitor and review NQSW/Students progress throughout the programme as required by the programme framework to assess progress against the Knowledge and Skills statements.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle to travel between visits. This is subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.