Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Tiverton, within the Child Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Provide assistance for the Team Manager, supporting staff in the team and deputising for the Team Manager.
- Deliver high-quality social work services through a child’s journey.
- Work closely with the Senior Social Workers and Senior Practitioners in the team to ensure that the right actions are taken at the right time, in the best interests of children and their families.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle to travel between visits. This is subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.