Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time based in Dartington.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £39.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- 37 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Providing assistance for the Team Manager, supporting staff in the team and deputising for the Team Manager
- The delivery of high-quality social work services through a child's journey
- Ensure that the right actions are taken at the right time, in the best interests of children and their families
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
- Access to their own suitable transport, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.