Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Assessment/Duty Worker/Care Coordinator to work full-time in Aylesbury, in the Early Intervention Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Assessment/Duty Worker/Care Coordinator role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Working 22.5 hours per week: 9am-5pm Monday- Friday.
- The candidate for this role will primarily be assessment and duty worker for Bucks Early Intervention's assessment function.
- It will primarily be to triage assessments and undertake assessments.
- In line with the access and waiting time standards for first-episode psychosis, working with individuals between the ages of 14-65.
- Allocated a small caseload to care coordinate.
- The role will mainly be office based but with some flexibility due to Covid restrictions.
Requirements of the Assessment/Duty Worker/Care Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience
- Community Mental health experience
- Must be a car driver
- Assessment skills
This Assessment/Duty Worker/Care Coordinator job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.