Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time within Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work and be registered with the SWE.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Manager role is £34,369 - £44, 493 per annum.
- Manage an allocated caseload, including child protection, deemed suitable for a Qualified Social Worker who has completed their AYSE, undertaking assessments and other work to meet statutory requirements.
- Work within Swindon Borough Council policies, procedures and good practice guidelines in order to meet the needs of children and families.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Ensure that work is up to date, with tasks completed to time scales set.
- Ensure supervisor is kept fully appraised of problems arising from casework, workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
- When working with families recognise monitor and assess risk, escalating issues to managers in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with service users and other professionals.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other directorates and external agencies in order to gather information to inform assessment and care planning, joint planning and delivery of interventions.
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid SWE pin.
- Social Work Degree/Diploma in Social Work and SWE Registration.
- Social Worker qualification and (if qualifying after 2013) have completed and passed the Assessed and
- Supported Year in Employment.
- Evidence of commitment to continuous professional development as set out by the SWE.
- Demonstrate professional commitment by taking responsibility for conduct, practice and learning.
- An advanced DBS check.
This Deputy Manager role is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.