Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Approved Mental Health Professional job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to provide support to the service at night, you will work as part of a team based at Lancaster Circus or remotely.
- Undertake MHA assessments in the community, A&E departments or place of safety.
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services.
- Will need to have a minimum of 2 yrs experience.
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.