Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/AMHP to work full-time in Hammersmith & Fulham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker/AMHP job is £38 per hour (Assignment Rate). This is a 3 month contract.
- Reviewing care packages and placements
- Carrying a caseload of complex service users with severe and enduring mental health needs
- Completing CPAs and Risk Assessments
- Reviewing placements and complete reviews on Mosaic
Requirements of the Social Worker/AMHP:
- A Qualified Social Worker/AMHP (Mental Health) - AMHP
- Excellent negotiation skills, as well as knowledge of the local area and its population (or a willingness to learn)
- Ability to empathize with service users, whilst giving impartial advice in a non-judgmental way
This Social Worker/AMHP job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.