Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Advanced Practitioner to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the Children’s Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Some case holding of complex cases
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- Experience of supporting or mentoring newly qualified Social Workers and students, as well as acting as the lead in the team on providing training and supporting dissemination of improvements to practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.