Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Advanced Practitioner to work based in St Helens, within the Children’s Duty Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Advanced Practitioner is £36,922 - £38,890 per annum.
- To provide reflective case supervision to team members overseen and as directed by the Team Manager.
- To lead on the development and implementation of Signs of Safety as our practice model, ensuring it is embedded in practice.
- To champion and promote high quality practice in accordance with organisational standards, policies and procedures and professional standards such as the Knowledge and Skills Statements for Child and Family Practitioners.
- Work alongside the Principal Social Worker to deliver practice development and improvement in response to the quality assurance framework.
- To offer professional advice, guidance and support to social workers aimed at promoting their professional development. This may include things such as attendance at Court, Child Protection Conferences and any other necessary meetings.
- To deputise for the Team Manager when they are on annual leave or absent for short periods.
- To act as a Practice Educator to students on placement and support the learning and development of others via workshops, training events and reflective group supervision as agreed with the Team Manager.
- To be responsible for the allocation of referrals involving consultation with the Team Manager in line with the Case Transfer Policy.
- To undertake joint case responsibility on high-risk cases as directed by the Team Manager.
- To carry a reduced caseload of complex cases.
Requirements of the Social Work Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
This Social Work Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.