Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Advanced Practitioner to work based in Birkenhead, within the Adults Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLs) Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Advanced Practitioner role is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Undertake the role of the Authorised Signatory for a period of approximately three months.
- Review the reports of the Best Interests and Mental Health Assessors.
- Scrutinise reports and check for evidence that the six legal assessment criteria are met.
- Seek clarification from assessors where evidence is lacking or unclear.
- Complete the Form 5 providing justification for the authorisation.
- Where the recommended authorisation is not supported by evidence, advise DoLS office of refusal and grounds for refusal.
Requirements of the Social Work Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) experience.
- Available to start immediately.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.