Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work within an Ageing Well Team based in Mansfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £39.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Team Manager
- Experienced Adult Team manager with good knowledge of operations act
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.