Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Mental Health/AMHP in Hillingdon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 to £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The role will include Care Co-ordination.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, candidate will, with supervision and advice, care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for Hillingdon.
- They will undertake the tasks of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment, negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required.
- The caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and he/she may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers, or others in emergency situations.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experienced QSW with Strong Mental Health Experience within the last year.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.