Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Wheelchair Therapist/Occupational Therapist to work in Solihull on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- Delivering all aspects of the wheelchair service - a specialist clinical lead including complex adult and paediatric wheelchair provision through clinics and home visits.
- Management of the wheelchair team including OT therapist, administration, Rehab Engineer, and all elements of team performance e.g. managing waiting lists, service developments such as Personal Wheelchair Budgets, liaising with commissioners.
- Working to allocated budgets.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Blue Badge experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.