Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Ashfield and across Nottinghamshire on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and coordinate a range of outcomes to meet them
- Maintain complex caseload commissioning services within available resources
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments, moving and handling assessments, Best Interests Assessments
- Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.