Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in Luton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- The successful candidate will be required to work as an Occupational Therapist dealing with complex cases of vulnerable/at risk children with a disability.
- Advise, guide and assist team members and other professionals to support best practice.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.