Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapy Assistant to work in Yate.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £14.59 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- You will help improve the quality of services provided to adults with care, working closely within a team of service co-ordinators, social workers, occupational therapists, commissioning officers, business support workers and rapid responders to ensure that agreed performance and quality standards are achieved across the team and that working practices meet statutory and local requirements that optimise outcomes for service users.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.