Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapists and 1 Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist to work from home and work 1 day in the office in Tower Hamlets on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Social Services Occupational Therapist jobs are £31.00 - £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 4-month contracts.
- Manage all clinical and professional aspects of complex casework for all age groups
- Support the team manager/senior staff
- Lead on safeguarding issues for open cases where people are at risk of abuse, harm, or neglect
- Independently manage complex and mixed casework
- Undertake a variety of assessments and action planning functions
- Assist in the development and implementation, in consultation with senior colleagues, of a range of learning and development opportunities/programmes
- Lead and co-ordinate relevant key worker input for safeguarding enquiries, including multi-agency liaison, protection planning, and safeguarding meetings
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Social Services Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.