Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time as a Senior Practitioner based in Dunstable.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Caseloads include working complex cases in community setting.
- Includes assessment for moving and handling, equip and adaptations.
- Also includes supervision of staff and supporting seniors on other activities relevant e.g. meetings, duty, development and support.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.