Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Reablement Occupational Therapist to work full-time across 2 Step Up/Step Down Units based in Dunstable. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £29.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will working across 2 step up step down units in Dunstable and Ampthill and occasionally the Community.
- You will work alongside a physiotherapist and Reablement Workers, and be expected to complete functional assessments of customers resident in the units, participate in active rehabilitation, i.e. kitchen assessments/practice, on the unit and complete Access and Home visit (with the customer) in the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Awareness of Reablement Services desirable
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.