Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Reablement Occupational Therapist to work either full or part-time across Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £33.85 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment of individual needs and the initiation and co ordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties.
- To remain involved with the person and draw in from other resources within the service to maximise independence and to improve the persons life.
- Maintain a caseload of rapid throughput, seeking creative options to resolve the persons query, timely ordering of equipment provision and commissioning services within available resources.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.