Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapists to work full-time based in Woking & Camberley on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist roles are £30 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To provide a professional Reablement Occupational Therapy service to adults in Surrey and their families alongside Reablement staff in line with national legislation, local policy and procedures.
- To promote wellbeing and independence by completing strength based holistic assessments, skills gain programmes, equipment provision, moving and handling and risk assessments.
- To work alongside Reablement Therapy Lead, Manager and Senior Manager to implement an OT led Reablement service as part of the countywide in-house Reablement Transformation Project.
- Focusing on promoting independence and reducing the need for long term support
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Knowledge and / or experience of delivering Intermediate Care Services (can include reablement, rapid response, discharge to assess models of intermediate care)
- Ability to travel effectively across the whole county - including remote locations
- Must be a car driver
These Occupational Therapist roles are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.