Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Swindon on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide health based occupational therapy to a caseload of children and young people in school, clinic and home settings as part of wider packages of care to support children and young people to participate fully in their family, school and community.
- Work as a part of the integrated paediatric therapy team providing supervision and support to less experienced colleagues and supporting the development of the service.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.