Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and this role is an ongoing contract.
- Assessing Service Users and holding own case load and implementing services agreed with line manager.
- Undertaking holistic assessments to include Occupational Therapy and Care Management.
- Working with our Partners and Health departments where appropriate.
- Working within the new Care Act and Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act to assess for Disabled Adaptations.
- Assessing and supporting Carers.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience either pre or post qualification
- Ideally have experience with Mental Health, Bariartrics, Older Persons, Physical Dis.
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.