Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time in the Camden in a Maximising Independence Service. The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The Occupational Therapist will assess need, plan creatively and deliver focused support to promote positive outcomes for customers. The postholder will promote integrated agency approaches for the benefit of adults to ensure that they continue as long as possible to live independent lives and maximise their choice and control
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an OT.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.