Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work in Bracknell on a full-time basis, within the First Response team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract with possibility of extension.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- This services will mainly be seeing people for urgent manual handling, discharge to care homes and from care homes home, hospital avoidance and carer breakdown, discharge to assess while supporting the work from Locality access point and cluster groups.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapy experience
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.