Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time within an Adults Locality Team based in Tandridge, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Knowledge and / or experience of delivering Intermediate Care Services (can include reablement, rapid response, discharge to assess models of intermediate care).
- Car driver
- Ability to travel effectively across the whole county - including remote locations
- Willingness to work in an agile and flexible way, making best use of technology and attending meetings outside usual working hours when necessary.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.