Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Redcar on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £15.07 - £21.05 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To carry out in conjunction with other key staff, functional assessments of people with disabilities related to their daily living needs, taking into account the needs of their Carers, and to identify appropriate support plans within the scope of Care Act eligibility.
- To independently manage a caseload of service users referred from different agencies, and self-referrals with a highly complex range of needs; to develop creative responses to support people to return to work, leisure and home activities within the scope of Care Act eligibility.
- To have a good working knowledge of legislation, & policy surrounding disability, housing, building adaptation funding, direct payments and personal budgets.
- To carry out environmental risk assessments within the service users own home, care home or work environment and advise on appropriate environmental design to minimise risk and maximise independence of people and their Carers.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be car driver
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.