Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work either full-time or part-time based in High Peak in an Adaptations Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £23.79 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Social services experience
- knowledge of specialist equipment, DFG, moving and handling, MDT working
- Knowledge of Mosaic would be an advantage
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.