Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist (Housing/adaptations) to work in Wakefield on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £34.48 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4 -month contract.
About the role:
- Manage a caseload of Service Users of all ages with complex needs within the Adaptations Service using evidence based, client centred principles to assess plan, implement and evaluate interventions in order to minimise disability and maximise independence for independent living.
- Responsible for the assessment, prescription and evaluation of specialist equipment and adaptations for Service Users with multiple and complex needs
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.