Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work either full-time or part-time in an Adaptation Service based in Brimington, Chesterfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £23.79 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Make recommendations on of furthering the client's independence, including any necessary domestic adaptations and the issue of personal aids.
- Maintain good relationships with other staff and agencies in order to ensure the provision of a high standard and coordinated service delivery to disabled service users and their carers.
- Provide a support service for service users across the Department in consultation with Service Managers and heads of establishments.
- Provide professional support and advice to colleague Occupational Therapists and other staff both within area offices and other outlets of the Department.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.