Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist to work within an Adaptions ward to work full-time in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To undertake comprehensive and holistic assessments of adults with long term conditions and their carers (formal/informal) within the home environment.
- To be responsible for organising and managing your own caseload; to ensure assessments and reviews are performed and documented in a timely way.
- To develop good understanding of the important role of equipment, minor and major adaptations and appropriate housing play in enabling and promoting functional independence. Develop understanding of the legislation and criteria that inform our practice.
- To provide support and input to the OT assessment clinics across the county.
- To develop competent moving and handling skills and learn techniques to enable single-handed care.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.