Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Brent on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be able to carry out discharge to assess / Home First functional assessments
- Moving and handling assessments
- Assess eligibility for social care services and reablement to maximise independence and reduce need for ongoing care services
- Work with commissioning to set up services and purchase orders for packages of care and liaise with relevant agencies
- Oversee the case management, reviews and service provision for up to 6 weeks.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.