Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in the London Borough of Havering on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience of completing assessments and reviews
- Experience of working with adults/ older people/ people with a physical disability and their carer's in a community setting
- Experience of preparing needs-led assessments/ reassessments and support plans
- Experience of using IT systems
- Experience of dealing with safeguarding issues
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams in a social care or health setting
- Knowledge and experience of working within available resources
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.