Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Skipton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19.14 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 2-month contract.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Reduce waiting lists for adults with physical disabilities or chronic health conditions.
- Visiting service users in their own home
- Assessments for adaptations and equipment.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.